Monday 20 January 2014

Drafting of double page spread


The first draft of my DPS shows my article coming into place, making it into three columns with the use of questions and answers done in a structured way. I made a introduction to my article to make it conventional of a double page spread and also a drop capital as it is an aspect that every magazine uses.
I have now added all text. including my main title being a quote from my article. I also added a pull quote in a puff and plug style which is an interesting part of my article. From this I need to place two images, one which will be a close up which will embed in with my text columns. I will also be adding a main image into the corresponding page which will fill it and become a main focus to my double page.

No comments:

Post a Comment